Mrs. Fixit: Protecting Electronics
November 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Electronic equipment is an investment, so you want to be careful and keep it safe, I have some ideas to help you out!
If you tend to snack while you're surfing the internet you know that your mousepad can get a little gunky from your fingers and food, to protect it, secure a post it note over the pad.
The post it won't interfere with the mousepad at all, but the pad with stay clean and grease free.
If you're cooking or working on a project where your hands will get messy, slip your touch screen device in a plastic zip top bag.
You will be able to work the phone and see the touch screen devices can get banged up and smashed pretty quickly in your handbag.
Grab a hard shell glasses case and slip those fragile electronics into it. You can easily slip the case into your bag or a coat pocket and it will protected from unintended bumps and drops.
A few easy ways to protect your electronics from unnecessary roughness! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos