Mrs. Fixit: Protecting Electronics
November 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Electronic equipment is an investment, so you want to be careful and keep it safe, I have some ideas to help you out!
If you tend to snack while you're surfing the internet you know that your mousepad can get a little gunky from your fingers and food, to protect it, secure a post it note over the pad.
The post it won't interfere with the mousepad at all, but the pad with stay clean and grease free.
If you're cooking or working on a project where your hands will get messy, slip your touch screen device in a plastic zip top bag.
You will be able to work the phone and see the touch screen devices can get banged up and smashed pretty quickly in your handbag.
Grab a hard shell glasses case and slip those fragile electronics into it. You can easily slip the case into your bag or a coat pocket and it will protected from unintended bumps and drops.
A few easy ways to protect your electronics from unnecessary roughness! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say 59 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital 39 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally