Mrs. Fixit: Protecting Electronics
November 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Electronic equipment is an investment, so you want to be careful and keep it safe, I have some ideas to help you out!
If you tend to snack while you're surfing the internet you know that your mousepad can get a little gunky from your fingers and food, to protect it, secure a post it note over the pad.
The post it won't interfere with the mousepad at all, but the pad with stay clean and grease free.
If you're cooking or working on a project where your hands will get messy, slip your touch screen device in a plastic zip top bag.
You will be able to work the phone and see the touch screen devices can get banged up and smashed pretty quickly in your handbag.
Grab a hard shell glasses case and slip those fragile electronics into it. You can easily slip the case into your bag or a coat pocket and it will protected from unintended bumps and drops.
A few easy ways to protect your electronics from unnecessary roughness! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 18 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 47 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 46 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer 44 min ago
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car 43 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI 50 min ago
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 41 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 54 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
51 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
18 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
47 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite,...
54 min ago