Mrs. Fixit:Thanksgiving Table Ideas
November 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Your thanksgiving table is quite literally the centerpiece of your holiday. I have some ideas to make yours really special.
Start with a neutral colored tablecloth and some fabric markers. Have family and other guests write down what they're thankful for directly onto the tablecloth.
You will be able to pull the cloth out year after year and add to the thoughts and thanks - it will make a great family heirloom!
Pour unpopped popcorn into a glass hurricane to act as a base for your candles. It makes a lovely natural display.
Place a thin cylinder vase inside a wider cylinder and pour popcorn in between the two vases to fill the space.
Then add some lovely flowers to the inside vase to round out the display.
Hollow out some gourds or small pumpkins to act as a candle holder or small vase.
This should set you up for a lovely holiday! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm Mrs.Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 32 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 53 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 1 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 3 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...