Mrs. Fixit:Thanksgiving Table Ideas
November 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Your thanksgiving table is quite literally the centerpiece of your holiday. I have some ideas to make yours really special.
Start with a neutral colored tablecloth and some fabric markers. Have family and other guests write down what they're thankful for directly onto the tablecloth.
You will be able to pull the cloth out year after year and add to the thoughts and thanks - it will make a great family heirloom!
Pour unpopped popcorn into a glass hurricane to act as a base for your candles. It makes a lovely natural display.
Place a thin cylinder vase inside a wider cylinder and pour popcorn in between the two vases to fill the space.
Then add some lovely flowers to the inside vase to round out the display.
Hollow out some gourds or small pumpkins to act as a candle holder or small vase.
This should set you up for a lovely holiday! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm Mrs.Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 17 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 47 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police