Mrs. Fixit:Thanksgiving Table Ideas
November 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Your thanksgiving table is quite literally the centerpiece of your holiday. I have some ideas to make yours really special.
Start with a neutral colored tablecloth and some fabric markers. Have family and other guests write down what they're thankful for directly onto the tablecloth.
You will be able to pull the cloth out year after year and add to the thoughts and thanks - it will make a great family heirloom!
Pour unpopped popcorn into a glass hurricane to act as a base for your candles. It makes a lovely natural display.
Place a thin cylinder vase inside a wider cylinder and pour popcorn in between the two vases to fill the space.
Then add some lovely flowers to the inside vase to round out the display.
Hollow out some gourds or small pumpkins to act as a candle holder or small vase.
This should set you up for a lovely holiday! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm Mrs.Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands