Mrs. Fixit:Thanksgiving Table Ideas
November 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Your thanksgiving table is quite literally the centerpiece of your holiday. I have some ideas to make yours really special.
Start with a neutral colored tablecloth and some fabric markers. Have family and other guests write down what they're thankful for directly onto the tablecloth.
You will be able to pull the cloth out year after year and add to the thoughts and thanks - it will make a great family heirloom!
Pour unpopped popcorn into a glass hurricane to act as a base for your candles. It makes a lovely natural display.
Place a thin cylinder vase inside a wider cylinder and pour popcorn in between the two vases to fill the space.
Then add some lovely flowers to the inside vase to round out the display.
Hollow out some gourds or small pumpkins to act as a candle holder or small vase.
This should set you up for a lovely holiday! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm Mrs.Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1