Mrs. Fixit: Baking Soda & Peroxide
November 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Baking soda and peroxide are inexpensive and indispensible when it comes to cleaning. I'll tell you why!
First, it's an amazing stain pre-treater. Mix together two tablespoons hydrogen peroxide, a tablespoon of baking soda and a tablespoon of dish soap.
Spread the mixture over any stain; let it sit for a bit and then launder as directed. This pre-treater is quick and inexpensive.
Do your cookie sheets look like they have tons of cooked on crud? Well if you want to clean them, just mix together equal parts of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and spread it over the sheet. Use hot water to gently scrub the cookie sheet and that cooked on crud will come right off.
This same mixture will work on glass top stoves and kitchen appliances.
How about grout stains? Mix together equal parts of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and dip a toothbrush into the mixture to clean your grout lines. Scrub it in and then rinse it with hot water.
Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide an easy and inexpensive cleaning powerhouse that you can't afford not to have in your home, I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 12 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 48 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos