Mrs. Fixit: Keeping Hardware Handy
December 01, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're constantly digging through your toolbox for hardware and tools, I have some ideas to keep it right on hand.
Inexpensive clip type shower rings will keep nuts and washers organized and on hand. Simply thread them through the hook and clip them shut.
Clip a couple to your belt loop to keep your hammer and measuring tape close at hand.
Hinged rings like these are perfect for end wrenches. Slip the ring through the ends of the wrenches and you'll be able to look through, grab the one you need and have every thing on hand.
Glue a magnet into the bottom of a recloseable snack cup and you'll keep nails and screws organized and on hand without worrying about spilling.
A kid's pencil case fits neatly into the bottom of a toolbox to keep screwdrivers and nail sets organized.
Easy ideas to keep your hardware handy. I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments 23 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
20 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
23 min ago