Mrs. Fixit: Creamer Containers
December 02, 2012 (WPVI) -- Coffee creamer containers offer great reuse potential! I have some ideas I think you're going to love!
Fill a container with sugar, it pours easily into your coffee and stores neatly in the cupboard sealed up tight.
It is also great for cornmeal and rice so you don't have those bags cluttering the cupboard.
How about pancake or waffle batter, put the ingredients in the container, shake it up and pour directly onto the griddle or waffle iron. No muss - no fuss!!
I love to store kid snacks in these containers, they pour out easily into the kids hands and are a great size for stashing in a diaper bag or purse for snacks on the go.
These make great containers for home made cleaners, just make sure you label the outside clearly!
Finally, try using a creamer container to water plants, it's easy pour spout and compact size make it easy to get the water right where you need it! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 13 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 40 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow 55 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases