Mrs. Fixit: Creamer Containers
December 02, 2012 (WPVI) -- Coffee creamer containers offer great reuse potential! I have some ideas I think you're going to love!
Fill a container with sugar, it pours easily into your coffee and stores neatly in the cupboard sealed up tight.
It is also great for cornmeal and rice so you don't have those bags cluttering the cupboard.
How about pancake or waffle batter, put the ingredients in the container, shake it up and pour directly onto the griddle or waffle iron. No muss - no fuss!!
I love to store kid snacks in these containers, they pour out easily into the kids hands and are a great size for stashing in a diaper bag or purse for snacks on the go.
These make great containers for home made cleaners, just make sure you label the outside clearly!
Finally, try using a creamer container to water plants, it's easy pour spout and compact size make it easy to get the water right where you need it! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 16 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 26 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 25 min ago