Mrs. Fixit: Pizza Boxes
February 03, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pizza boxes can serve up a yummy treat, but they also come in handy for projects at home, I have some ideas.
If you're disassembling something where you need to keep track of the pieces to put it back together, set it in a pizza box as you work, the raised sides of the box will keep everything right where you need it.
Along those same lines keep craft projects in a pizza box as you work, it will catch spills, glue, glitter - you name it, and it will give you a spot to put tools down as you work.
A clean pizza box makes a handy lap desk for kids in the car, they can have their supplies handy and don't have to worry about crayons and markers rolling all over.
Line a pizza box with foil and you can use it to transport cookies or other treats when you don't want to forget a container somewhere. Like a picnic or school event.
If you're hard up for inexpensive artwork, wrap a pizza box in some pretty paper and hang it on the wall.
Just a few ways to recycle some old pizza boxes, I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting