Mrs. Fixit: Pizza Boxes
February 03, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pizza boxes can serve up a yummy treat, but they also come in handy for projects at home, I have some ideas.
If you're disassembling something where you need to keep track of the pieces to put it back together, set it in a pizza box as you work, the raised sides of the box will keep everything right where you need it.
Along those same lines keep craft projects in a pizza box as you work, it will catch spills, glue, glitter - you name it, and it will give you a spot to put tools down as you work.
A clean pizza box makes a handy lap desk for kids in the car, they can have their supplies handy and don't have to worry about crayons and markers rolling all over.
Line a pizza box with foil and you can use it to transport cookies or other treats when you don't want to forget a container somewhere. Like a picnic or school event.
If you're hard up for inexpensive artwork, wrap a pizza box in some pretty paper and hang it on the wall.
Just a few ways to recycle some old pizza boxes, I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 16 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 11 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting 41 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
6 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
11 min ago