Mrs. Fixit: Frame Momento
February 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- If you're lucky enough to travel outside of the country, collect some coins to remind you of your trip - they're different and often beautiful and can be a great reminder of your travels.
Cut a piece of black or white cardstock to fit into the frame of your choice.
Test various layouts for your coins. Try group ing them by color, or value or simply place them in an order that you find pleasing.
Once you like your layout, glue each coin into place with a little dab of hot glue.
Once the coins are in place you may want to add a caption or date to the paper to identify the trip where they were collected.
Remove any glass from the frame and put the paper in place in the frame. Replace the backing and flip it over. This great project will remind you of your travels! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting 38 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere 24 min ago
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs