Mrs. Fixit: Frame Momento
February 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- If you're lucky enough to travel outside of the country, collect some coins to remind you of your trip - they're different and often beautiful and can be a great reminder of your travels.
Cut a piece of black or white cardstock to fit into the frame of your choice.
Test various layouts for your coins. Try group ing them by color, or value or simply place them in an order that you find pleasing.
Once you like your layout, glue each coin into place with a little dab of hot glue.
Once the coins are in place you may want to add a caption or date to the paper to identify the trip where they were collected.
Remove any glass from the frame and put the paper in place in the frame. Replace the backing and flip it over. This great project will remind you of your travels! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing 54 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Woman's body found in Berks County 48 min ago
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 24 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser