Mrs. Fixit: Frame Momento
February 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- If you're lucky enough to travel outside of the country, collect some coins to remind you of your trip - they're different and often beautiful and can be a great reminder of your travels.
Cut a piece of black or white cardstock to fit into the frame of your choice.
Test various layouts for your coins. Try group ing them by color, or value or simply place them in an order that you find pleasing.
Once you like your layout, glue each coin into place with a little dab of hot glue.
Once the coins are in place you may want to add a caption or date to the paper to identify the trip where they were collected.
Remove any glass from the frame and put the paper in place in the frame. Replace the backing and flip it over. This great project will remind you of your travels! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police