Mrs. Fixit: Jewelry Storage
March 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- I needed some jewelry storage but I didn't really like anything on the market. And then I was in the kitchen and got an idea. Cabinet hardware is the perfect solution.
The great thing about this is that you can customize the size of your jewelry storage to whatever you need, all you need to do is find a board or even an old cabinet door in the size that you would like to make your storage.
Now add the hardware to accommodate your jewelry needs. Regular knobs are perfect for draping bracelets and necklaces. Measure your necklaces and space the knobs accordingly.
Drawer pulls allow you to hang hook earrings over them. Space them several inches apart and stacked like a ladder on the board for efficiency.
Thread a ribbon over one of the pulls and use it to store regular earrings.
Bin pulls installed upside down are the perfect spot for catching rings.
Another thing I like about this storage option is that you can customize it to any home and any look you want - the selection of knobs and pulls in the store is virtually unlimited.
Easy jewelry storage that looks great too! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes 51 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 24 min ago
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware 34 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands