Mrs. Fixit: Jewelry Storage
March 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- I needed some jewelry storage but I didn't really like anything on the market. And then I was in the kitchen and got an idea. Cabinet hardware is the perfect solution.
The great thing about this is that you can customize the size of your jewelry storage to whatever you need, all you need to do is find a board or even an old cabinet door in the size that you would like to make your storage.
Now add the hardware to accommodate your jewelry needs. Regular knobs are perfect for draping bracelets and necklaces. Measure your necklaces and space the knobs accordingly.
Drawer pulls allow you to hang hook earrings over them. Space them several inches apart and stacked like a ladder on the board for efficiency.
Thread a ribbon over one of the pulls and use it to store regular earrings.
Bin pulls installed upside down are the perfect spot for catching rings.
Another thing I like about this storage option is that you can customize it to any home and any look you want - the selection of knobs and pulls in the store is virtually unlimited.
Easy jewelry storage that looks great too! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 4 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos