Mrs. Fixit: Organizing Clothes
July 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- If your closet isn't as big as you'd like, there are ways to squeeze out a little more room and make it functional with a few little changes&
If you're always in a hurry in the morning &.hang your clothes by type and color&.it'll save you time pulling together outfits.
If you're looking to thin out your warerobe but you don't know where to start& Change your hanger direction from back to front&as you wear something, hang it front to back & after a time you'll know what you no longer wear!
Don't forget the great space behind doors&hooks are perfect for hats, bags and accessories!
Hooks on the inside of closets are good for hanging belts.
Use a hanger to organize sunglasses.
Use a multi-pant hanger with bars to neatly store scarves and wraps...
Tuck bags inside one another to save space&and make more room for other things.
Storing shoes on slanted shelves makes it easier to see what you have.
And instead of digging thru piles to find the right t-shirt in your dresser&fold them into thirds or fourths and line them up so everything is visible at a glance! Just grab the one you want...without messing up the rest!
I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, lifestyle, mrs. fixit
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes 1 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 17 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands