Mrs. Fixit: Organizing Clothes
July 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- If your closet isn't as big as you'd like, there are ways to squeeze out a little more room and make it functional with a few little changes&
If you're always in a hurry in the morning &.hang your clothes by type and color&.it'll save you time pulling together outfits.
If you're looking to thin out your warerobe but you don't know where to start& Change your hanger direction from back to front&as you wear something, hang it front to back & after a time you'll know what you no longer wear!
Don't forget the great space behind doors&hooks are perfect for hats, bags and accessories!
Hooks on the inside of closets are good for hanging belts.
Use a hanger to organize sunglasses.
Use a multi-pant hanger with bars to neatly store scarves and wraps...
Tuck bags inside one another to save space&and make more room for other things.
Storing shoes on slanted shelves makes it easier to see what you have.
And instead of digging thru piles to find the right t-shirt in your dresser&fold them into thirds or fourths and line them up so everything is visible at a glance! Just grab the one you want...without messing up the rest!
I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, lifestyle, mrs. fixit
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 29 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 15 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 21 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 52 min ago