Mrs. Fixit: Bathroom Vanity Storage
September 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Bathroom vanity storage is pretty small... and if you've run out and your looking for more space.. I can show you how easy it is to find right here.
Hairdryers, straighteners and curling irons can take up a lot of room under the vanity and when you pull them out they get all tangled up.
Well a magazine holder can be a perfect solution. Just attach it with some heavy duty velcro- hanging strips to the inside of the cabinet door&this is the perfect place to store those things.
Another option&use a piece of pvc pipe. 3 to 4 iches in diamter for hair dryers and 2 to 3 inches in diameter for straightners and curling irons. but measure yours before you buy it. Just cut the piping to about 6 inches & and use the velcro hanging strips to attach it. Just remember to let your appliances cool before storing them.
Add a bottom cap to a piece of pvc and attach it to the door&for a toothbrush and toothpaste holder. This gets em off the counter and out of the germ zone.
A plastic container attached to the door can hold smaller items&like hair clips, combs and makeup !
Or&if you need a place for a waste basket &.just attach two mirror clips to the inside of the cabinet door &.a plastic waste bin will hang from the clips&and out of the way. I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, lifestyle, mrs. fixit
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands