Mrs. Fixit: Reusing Leftover Tile
October 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Left over square tiles from a kitchen or bath remodel can be inspiration for new project that can add a little whimsy to your life!
If you have smaller 3 to 6 inch tiles&consider making an outdoor garden tic-tac-toe board.
All you need are 9 square tiles, and 10 smooth/flat stones for markers, a can of spray paint, and some acrylic paints.
Give your stones a good coat of (textured) spray paint..and let them dry.
Use some acrylic paint to add some imagination to come up with two designs ..one for each set of 5 stones.
You can make it as simple as using white acrylic paint to mark half of your stones with o's and the other half with x's&
Or come up with some fun designs&like ½ ladybugs and ½ bees!
Now lay out your square tiles on the grass in a 3 x 3 grid. If you have thicker tiles..you may want to carve away the grass and bed them down. How cute is this?
Adorable&and do-able!! Try it&I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, lifestyle, mrs. fixit
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay 25 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 51 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft 55 min ago
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire 47 min ago
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet 56 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million 57 min ago
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Wintry Weekend
51 min ago