Mrs. Fixit: Reusing Leftover Tile
October 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Left over square tiles from a kitchen or bath remodel can be inspiration for new project that can add a little whimsy to your life!
If you have smaller 3 to 6 inch tiles&consider making an outdoor garden tic-tac-toe board.
All you need are 9 square tiles, and 10 smooth/flat stones for markers, a can of spray paint, and some acrylic paints.
Give your stones a good coat of (textured) spray paint..and let them dry.
Use some acrylic paint to add some imagination to come up with two designs ..one for each set of 5 stones.
You can make it as simple as using white acrylic paint to mark half of your stones with o's and the other half with x's&
Or come up with some fun designs&like ½ ladybugs and ½ bees!
Now lay out your square tiles on the grass in a 3 x 3 grid. If you have thicker tiles..you may want to carve away the grass and bed them down. How cute is this?
Adorable&and do-able!! Try it&I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, lifestyle, mrs. fixit
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 26 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos