Mr. Food: Twice Baked Salmon Potatoes
March 16, 2010 -- Makes 4 servings.
4 large Idaho baking potatoes
1/4 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 (7.5-ounce) can red salmon, drained and flaked
1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
Paprika for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Scrub potatoes then pierce skins with a fork. Bake 60 minutes, or until tender. Let cool slightly.
Slice each potato lengthwise about 1 inch deep and scoop out the pulp, placing pulp in a medium bowl. Add sour cream, butter, onion powder, salt, and pepper, and beat with an electric mixer. Add salmon and dill, and mix with a spoon until thoroughly combined.
Spoon mixture back into potato shells and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2010 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Temps soar above normal 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover 34 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in local scam
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion