Mr. Food: Orange Beef Teriyaki
Makes 4 servings
Pass out the chopsticks and enjoy our easy recipe for Orange Beef Teriyaki. Featuring tender stir-fry beef bathed in a tangy sauce of orange, honey and ginger, this is the perfect eat-in version of a classic Asian restaurant dish.
Cooking Time: 10 min
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/2 pounds beef stir-fry meat
1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained with liquid reserved
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup honey
1 garlic clove, minced
1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1.In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown the beef then add reserved mandarin orange liquid, the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger; mix well. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
2.In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons liquid from the skillet and the cornstarch. Add cornstarch mixture and mandarin oranges to skillet, stirring until sauce thickens. Serve immediately.
mr. food, mr. food
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 17 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight 26 min ago
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution' 16 min ago
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc