Mr. Food: Jalapeno Peach Chicken
Monday, July 02, 2012
January 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Want to add a little "spice" to the usual chicken dinner? Mr. Food says all you need is just one ingredient!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together the peach preserves, vinegar and jalapeno pepper. Spoon mixture over chicken.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 34 min ago