Mr. Food: Jalapeno Peach Chicken
Monday, July 02, 2012
January 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Want to add a little "spice" to the usual chicken dinner? Mr. Food says all you need is just one ingredient!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together the peach preserves, vinegar and jalapeno pepper. Spoon mixture over chicken.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 13 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 31 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 5 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 9 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 39 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos