Mr. Food: Cheesy Burger Fries
February 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're hosting a Super Bowl Party - Mr. Food has an easy recipe with ingredients you may already have in the pantry.
Cooking Time: 25 min
1. Place frozen French fries on baking sheet and bake according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground beef over high heat until browned, about 6 to 8 minutes; drain off excess fat.
3. Stir in ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
4. Place French fries on a large platter, spoon meat mixture over the fries, sprinkle with onion and pickles, and evenly drizzle cheese sauce over everything. Serve immediately.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Armored car robbed outside bank in Tacony 32 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 17 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 15 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
17 min ago