Mr. Food: Cheesy Burger Fries
February 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're hosting a Super Bowl Party - Mr. Food has an easy recipe with ingredients you may already have in the pantry.
Cooking Time: 25 min
1. Place frozen French fries on baking sheet and bake according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground beef over high heat until browned, about 6 to 8 minutes; drain off excess fat.
3. Stir in ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
4. Place French fries on a large platter, spoon meat mixture over the fries, sprinkle with onion and pickles, and evenly drizzle cheese sauce over everything. Serve immediately.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands