Mr. Food: Cheesy Burger Fries
February 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're hosting a Super Bowl Party - Mr. Food has an easy recipe with ingredients you may already have in the pantry.
Cooking Time: 25 min
1. Place frozen French fries on baking sheet and bake according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground beef over high heat until browned, about 6 to 8 minutes; drain off excess fat.
3. Stir in ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
4. Place French fries on a large platter, spoon meat mixture over the fries, sprinkle with onion and pickles, and evenly drizzle cheese sauce over everything. Serve immediately.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 13 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 31 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 38 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 9 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 35 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 42 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 17 min ago
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 4 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 37 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
13 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
9 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card...
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos