Mr Food: Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake
March 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Mr. Food combines the sweet smells of chocolate chips and cinnamon in a delicious, quick and easy to make crumb cake!
Cooking Time: 15 min
For the cake:
For the topping:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine CAKE ingredients. Spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
3. In a medium bowl, combine TOPPING ingredients using a fork or pastry cutter, until coarse crumbs form. Evenly sprinkle over batter.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt 19 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Man swallows gold bars in India
- Video: Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos