Mr Food: Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake
March 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Mr. Food combines the sweet smells of chocolate chips and cinnamon in a delicious, quick and easy to make crumb cake!
Cooking Time: 15 min
For the cake:
For the topping:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine CAKE ingredients. Spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
3. In a medium bowl, combine TOPPING ingredients using a fork or pastry cutter, until coarse crumbs form. Evenly sprinkle over batter.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 56 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 39 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 38 min ago