Mr Food: Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake
March 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Mr. Food combines the sweet smells of chocolate chips and cinnamon in a delicious, quick and easy to make crumb cake!
Cooking Time: 15 min
For the cake:
For the topping:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine CAKE ingredients. Spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
3. In a medium bowl, combine TOPPING ingredients using a fork or pastry cutter, until coarse crumbs form. Evenly sprinkle over batter.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ