Mr Food: Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake
March 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Mr. Food combines the sweet smells of chocolate chips and cinnamon in a delicious, quick and easy to make crumb cake!
Cooking Time: 15 min
For the cake:
For the topping:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine CAKE ingredients. Spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
3. In a medium bowl, combine TOPPING ingredients using a fork or pastry cutter, until coarse crumbs form. Evenly sprinkle over batter.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ