Mr. Food: Asian Chicken Wraps
March 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A new twist on an old favorite - Mr. Food shows you how to give a popular lunchtime meal an international flavor.
Serves: 10 ( 2 wraps per serving)
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, bean sprouts, cabbage, carrot, and scallions; mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, canola oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and black pepper; mix well then pour over cabbage mixture. Mix until evenly coated.
3. Spoon an equal amount of chicken mixture onto center of each lettuce leaf and fold like an envelope. Turn over and place on a serving platter.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 5 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes