Mr. Food: Asian Chicken Wraps
March 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A new twist on an old favorite - Mr. Food shows you how to give a popular lunchtime meal an international flavor.
Serves: 10 ( 2 wraps per serving)
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, bean sprouts, cabbage, carrot, and scallions; mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, canola oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and black pepper; mix well then pour over cabbage mixture. Mix until evenly coated.
3. Spoon an equal amount of chicken mixture onto center of each lettuce leaf and fold like an envelope. Turn over and place on a serving platter.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos