Mr. Food: Asian Chicken Wraps
March 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A new twist on an old favorite - Mr. Food shows you how to give a popular lunchtime meal an international flavor.
Serves: 10 ( 2 wraps per serving)
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, bean sprouts, cabbage, carrot, and scallions; mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, canola oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and black pepper; mix well then pour over cabbage mixture. Mix until evenly coated.
3. Spoon an equal amount of chicken mixture onto center of each lettuce leaf and fold like an envelope. Turn over and place on a serving platter.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 26 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos