Mr. Food: Asian Chicken Wraps
March 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A new twist on an old favorite - Mr. Food shows you how to give a popular lunchtime meal an international flavor.
Serves: 10 ( 2 wraps per serving)
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, bean sprouts, cabbage, carrot, and scallions; mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, canola oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and black pepper; mix well then pour over cabbage mixture. Mix until evenly coated.
3. Spoon an equal amount of chicken mixture onto center of each lettuce leaf and fold like an envelope. Turn over and place on a serving platter.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 32 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 48 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
32 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
48 min ago