Mr. Food: Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
March 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- During Lent, more people substitute meat for fish. Mr. Food has a fresh way to spice up your meal.
Cooking Time: 15 min
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon; mix well and set aside.
3. Cut a slit lengthwise 3/4 of way through each salmon fillet. Evenly divide stuffing into each slit and place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 29 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 16 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape