Mr. Food: Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
March 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- During Lent, more people substitute meat for fish. Mr. Food has a fresh way to spice up your meal.
Cooking Time: 15 min
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon; mix well and set aside.
3. Cut a slit lengthwise 3/4 of way through each salmon fillet. Evenly divide stuffing into each slit and place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 1 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 27 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom