Mr. Food: Garden Spanish Rice
April 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Mr. Food has a way to get more veggies into meals without losing the taste.
Cooking Time: 30 min
1. In a soup pot, brown ground beef and onion over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Drain off excess liquid.
2. Add remaining ingredients except the zucchini; bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 10 minutes. Add zucchini and continue cooking 10 additional minutes, or until rice is tender.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 3 min ago
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 29 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 22 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime 18 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
29 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off...
22 min ago