Mr. Food: Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
April 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Just like at a restaurant, we can have a special "house dressing" of our own, that makes us shine. Try drizzling your favorite greens with our easy, fresh-tasting Honey Poppy Seed Dressing and we guarantee it'll be a specialty of the house every time you make it.
Makes: 1 1/3 cups
Preparation Time: 2 min
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined. 2. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's