Mr. Food: Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
April 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Just like at a restaurant, we can have a special "house dressing" of our own, that makes us shine. Try drizzling your favorite greens with our easy, fresh-tasting Honey Poppy Seed Dressing and we guarantee it'll be a specialty of the house every time you make it.
Makes: 1 1/3 cups
Preparation Time: 2 min
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined. 2. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 20 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings 18 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 4 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos