Mr. Food: Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
April 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Just like at a restaurant, we can have a special "house dressing" of our own, that makes us shine. Try drizzling your favorite greens with our easy, fresh-tasting Honey Poppy Seed Dressing and we guarantee it'll be a specialty of the house every time you make it.
Makes: 1 1/3 cups
Preparation Time: 2 min
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined. 2. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 18 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 39 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013