Mr. Food: Garlic Shrimp and Spinach
April 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Timesaver saver meals don't always have flair but Mr. Food shows us a recipe good enough to serve company.
Cooking Time: 25 min
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm in a serving bowl.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp mixture to a bowl.
3. Add spinach, cherry tomatoes, and pine nuts to skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted. Return shrimp mixture to skillet with vegetables, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over pasta and drizzle with lemon juice.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 8 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 13 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 10 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 2 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 59 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 58 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 49 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
10 min ago