Mr. Food: Garlic Lime Chicken
June 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- When the rain ruins your cookout plans, take the party inside with this tasty recipe that'll give your chicken that "cooked on the grill" taste.
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, mixing once.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees F). Coat grill rack with cooking spray and place on grill. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade, and place on rack.
3. Grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
If you prefer to cook this indoors, you can make it in a grill pan on your stovetop.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 31 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- Video: Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
31 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos