Mr. Food: Garlic Lime Chicken
June 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- When the rain ruins your cookout plans, take the party inside with this tasty recipe that'll give your chicken that "cooked on the grill" taste.
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, mixing once.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees F). Coat grill rack with cooking spray and place on grill. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade, and place on rack.
3. Grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
If you prefer to cook this indoors, you can make it in a grill pan on your stovetop.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Runway littered with holiday mail 25 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 29 min ago
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 17 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive 36 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 19 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 48 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Warmer Weekend
55 min ago