Mr. Food: Garlic Lime Chicken
June 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- When the rain ruins your cookout plans, take the party inside with this tasty recipe that'll give your chicken that "cooked on the grill" taste.
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, mixing once.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees F). Coat grill rack with cooking spray and place on grill. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade, and place on rack.
3. Grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
If you prefer to cook this indoors, you can make it in a grill pan on your stovetop.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 20 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 40 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
40 min ago