Mr. Food: Garlic Lime Chicken
June 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- When the rain ruins your cookout plans, take the party inside with this tasty recipe that'll give your chicken that "cooked on the grill" taste.
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, mixing once.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees F). Coat grill rack with cooking spray and place on grill. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade, and place on rack.
3. Grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
If you prefer to cook this indoors, you can make it in a grill pan on your stovetop.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Snow today, heavy at times 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 9 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in Norristown 22 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
31 min ago