Mr. Food: Fast Amaretto Shrimp
June 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Seafood lovers pay attention - I have a great recipe that adds a little kick to your ordinary shrimp dish.
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add amaretto, almonds, sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minutes, just until pink. Serve immediately.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos