Mr. Food: Fast Amaretto Shrimp
June 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Seafood lovers pay attention - I have a great recipe that adds a little kick to your ordinary shrimp dish.
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add amaretto, almonds, sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minutes, just until pink. Serve immediately.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 3 min ago
- Turning Milder 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 32 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse 50 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed