Mr. Food: Barbecue Chicken Stack
June 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- The summer season is full of barbecues and the fixings that go along with it. Mr. Food this morning has a unique twist on both.
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. In a large bowl, combine coleslaw, pineapple, and dressing; mix well and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce and hot sauce. Evenly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt then baste with sauce mixture.
3. Grill chicken breasts 10 to 13 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear, turning frequently and, for first 5 minutes, brushing them each time with barbecue sauce.
4. Place chicken on buns, top with coleslaw, and serve.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police-involved shooting in Southwest Philadelphia
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 3 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos