Mr. Food: Barbecue Chicken Stack
June 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- The summer season is full of barbecues and the fixings that go along with it. Mr. Food this morning has a unique twist on both.
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. In a large bowl, combine coleslaw, pineapple, and dressing; mix well and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce and hot sauce. Evenly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt then baste with sauce mixture.
3. Grill chicken breasts 10 to 13 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear, turning frequently and, for first 5 minutes, brushing them each time with barbecue sauce.
4. Place chicken on buns, top with coleslaw, and serve.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 22 min ago
- Turning Milder 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 1 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
22 min ago
- Family searches for missing medical student
19 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
7 min ago
- Man eats out of dumpster for a cause
13 min ago