Mr. Food: Barbecue Chicken Stack
June 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- The summer season is full of barbecues and the fixings that go along with it. Mr. Food this morning has a unique twist on both.
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. In a large bowl, combine coleslaw, pineapple, and dressing; mix well and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce and hot sauce. Evenly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt then baste with sauce mixture.
3. Grill chicken breasts 10 to 13 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear, turning frequently and, for first 5 minutes, brushing them each time with barbecue sauce.
4. Place chicken on buns, top with coleslaw, and serve.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete 2 min ago
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall 34 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Butkovitz an early winner as Pa. primary ballots are tallied
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins 28 min ago
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly...
2 min ago