Mr. Food: Barbecue Chicken Stack
June 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- The summer season is full of barbecues and the fixings that go along with it. Mr. Food this morning has a unique twist on both.
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. In a large bowl, combine coleslaw, pineapple, and dressing; mix well and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce and hot sauce. Evenly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt then baste with sauce mixture.
3. Grill chicken breasts 10 to 13 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear, turning frequently and, for first 5 minutes, brushing them each time with barbecue sauce.
4. Place chicken on buns, top with coleslaw, and serve.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom talks
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler 34 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 18 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash