Mr. Food: Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
June 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Every now and then, you just want something sugary - Mr. Food has a recipe that'll appease your sweet tooth.
Cooking Time: 30 min
1. Prepare brownies according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; allow to cool completely.
2. In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until slightly thickened. Whisk in peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
3. Break up brownies into 1-inch pieces and place half in bottom of a trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl. Cover with half the pudding mixture, half the candy, and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers and garnish with reserved candy.
4. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting 53 min ago
- Record Warmth! 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere 39 min ago
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Record Warmth!
14 min ago