Mr. Food: Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
June 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Every now and then, you just want something sugary - Mr. Food has a recipe that'll appease your sweet tooth.
Cooking Time: 30 min
1. Prepare brownies according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; allow to cool completely.
2. In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until slightly thickened. Whisk in peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
3. Break up brownies into 1-inch pieces and place half in bottom of a trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl. Cover with half the pudding mixture, half the candy, and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers and garnish with reserved candy.
4. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 12 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 24 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd 42 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer 3 min ago
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids 5 min ago
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 7 min ago
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
5 min ago
- 2 sought for stealing pills in Gloucester...
4 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman...
3 min ago
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
7 min ago