Mr. Food: Peach Melba Cooler
July 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- A nice cool treat is always refreshing when the heat is on, Mr. Food has just the thing!
1. In two large glasses, evenly divide frozen peaches, peach nectar, and club soda.
2. Top each with 1 scoop sherbet, garnish with raspberries, and serve immediately.
For a sweeter flavor, stir sherbet with a spoon until melted.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51 18 min ago
- Splendid spring finale 3 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane 13 min ago
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody 8 min ago
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila.
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 6 min ago
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos 5 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
18 min ago
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in...
8 min ago
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
13 min ago
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
6 min ago