Mr. Food: Cheese Bread
August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Planning a barbecue? Mr. Food has an easy recipe to go with those ribs and chicken!
Cooking Time: 25 min
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8- or 9-inch round pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine milk and egg. Stir in biscuit mix, onion, 1/2 cup cheese, and parsley; mix well then pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over batter and pour melted butter over top.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington 4 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch 20 min ago
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's 45 min ago
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as...
20 min ago