Mr. Food: Cheese Bread
August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Planning a barbecue? Mr. Food has an easy recipe to go with those ribs and chicken!
Cooking Time: 25 min
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8- or 9-inch round pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine milk and egg. Stir in biscuit mix, onion, 1/2 cup cheese, and parsley; mix well then pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over batter and pour melted butter over top.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- Teen shot in Wilmington 26 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition