Mr. Food: Cheese Bread
August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Planning a barbecue? Mr. Food has an easy recipe to go with those ribs and chicken!
Cooking Time: 25 min
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8- or 9-inch round pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine milk and egg. Stir in biscuit mix, onion, 1/2 cup cheese, and parsley; mix well then pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over batter and pour melted butter over top.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 1 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 18 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting 23 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 34 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
29 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
1 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
18 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton...
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos