Mr. Food: Cheese Bread
August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Planning a barbecue? Mr. Food has an easy recipe to go with those ribs and chicken!
Cooking Time: 25 min
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8- or 9-inch round pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine milk and egg. Stir in biscuit mix, onion, 1/2 cup cheese, and parsley; mix well then pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over batter and pour melted butter over top.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
mr. food, food, mr. food
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash