Multi-vehicle crash on I-76 WB at Gladwyne
GLADWYNE - February 19, 2010 (WPVI) -- A multi-vehicle accident caused major delays in the westbound lanes of the Schuylkill Expressway.
It happened just before 3:00 p.m. near the Gladwyne exit.
The crash scene has since been cleared and traffic is now getting by.
State Police are reporting injuries at the scene, however it is not clear how many people are injured or how serious the injuries are.
pennsylvania, schuylkill expressway, traffic
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight 22 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase 57 min ago
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma; no injuries reported 19 min ago
- Teen killed over iPad in Las Vegas, 2 suspects arrested 58 min ago
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Phillies rally for 3-2 over Reds
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list