Multi-vehicle crash on I-76 WB at Gladwyne
GLADWYNE - February 19, 2010 (WPVI) -- A multi-vehicle accident caused major delays in the westbound lanes of the Schuylkill Expressway.
It happened just before 3:00 p.m. near the Gladwyne exit.
The crash scene has since been cleared and traffic is now getting by.
State Police are reporting injuries at the scene, however it is not clear how many people are injured or how serious the injuries are.
pennsylvania, schuylkill expressway, traffic
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 34 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 22 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!