Multi-vehicle crash on I-76 WB at Gladwyne
GLADWYNE - February 19, 2010 (WPVI) -- A multi-vehicle accident caused major delays in the westbound lanes of the Schuylkill Expressway.
It happened just before 3:00 p.m. near the Gladwyne exit.
The crash scene has since been cleared and traffic is now getting by.
State Police are reporting injuries at the scene, however it is not clear how many people are injured or how serious the injuries are.
pennsylvania, schuylkill expressway, traffic
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 6 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted