Flipped truck removed from highway in Pennsauken
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - November 24, 2010 (WPVI) -- A morning accident, on one of the year's busiest travel days, clogged traffic for about 4 hours Wednesday morning.
A tractor trailer flipped on the eastbound ramp of Route 90, heading to Route 130 northbound in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
It happened at approximately 5:19 a.m. and closed the eastbound ramp to all traffic.
By 9:00 a.m., the accident was cleared and the ramp from Eastbound Route 90 to Northbound and Southbound Route 130 in Pennsauken were reopened.The tractor-trailer was full of medical supplies and it is believed that the load shifted and that is what caused the trailer to overturn.
The driver was taken to Cooper University Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
pennsauken, new jersey, accident, traffic
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 34 min ago
- Milder Monday 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 34 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 1 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 6 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 34 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
34 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
1 min ago
- Kevin Grow suits up with Harlem Globetrotters
12 min ago
- Milder Monday
4 min ago