Multiple copters called to Del. Co. crash
RADNOR TWP, Pa. - February 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- A crash in Radnor Township has multiple medical helicopters flying to help the victims.
The crash happened along Newtown Road and South Radnor-Chester Road in Delaware County around 6:30 a.m.
Details from the scene are still coming in, but Action News has learned it was a one-vehicle crash. At least 4 people were hurt.
The two medical helicopters called to the scene landed at nearby Radnor High School.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed what appeared to be deep skidmarks in a bank leading up to a utility pole.
delaware county, pennsylvania, accident, traffic
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In 57 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co. 47 min ago
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault 50 min ago
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery 49 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
57 min ago