Multiple copters called to Del. Co. crash
RADNOR TWP, Pa. - February 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- A crash in Radnor Township has multiple medical helicopters flying to help the victims.
The crash happened along Newtown Road and South Radnor-Chester Road in Delaware County around 6:30 a.m.
Details from the scene are still coming in, but Action News has learned it was a one-vehicle crash. At least 4 people were hurt.
The two medical helicopters called to the scene landed at nearby Radnor High School.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed what appeared to be deep skidmarks in a bank leading up to a utility pole.
delaware county, pennsylvania, accident, traffic
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 20 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 48 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos