Tree comes down on Schuylkill Expressway
SCHUYLKILL EXPRESSWAY - February 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- The passing storms on Friday afternoon left a downed tree across part of the Schuylkill Expressway.
The tree blocked the right lanes of the Eastbound Schuylkill Expressway, about 2 miles east of the merge with the Blue Route.
The view from Sky 6 at 2:30 p.m. showed traffic squeezing by in the left lane of the highway.
The tree has since been removed.
schuylkill expressway, severe weather, traffic
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river 4 min ago
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
4 min ago