Tree comes down on Schuylkill Expressway
SCHUYLKILL EXPRESSWAY - February 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- The passing storms on Friday afternoon left a downed tree across part of the Schuylkill Expressway.
The tree blocked the right lanes of the Eastbound Schuylkill Expressway, about 2 miles east of the merge with the Blue Route.
The view from Sky 6 at 2:30 p.m. showed traffic squeezing by in the left lane of the highway.
The tree has since been removed.
schuylkill expressway, severe weather, traffic
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 7 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea 1 min ago
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 58 min ago
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm