EB Pa. Turnpike reopens after rigs collide
PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE - March 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- The eastbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike were at a standstill because a pair of big rigs collided.
The accident happened in the eastbound lanes between the Bensalem Exit (351) and the Delaware Valley Exit (358) shortly after 9 a.m.
Chopper 6 spotted a backup that was clearing, but the highway had been cleared and traffic was moving again by 9:50 a.m.
There were no reports of injuries in the accident.
pa turnpike, pennsylvania, traffic
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt 20 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Man swallows gold bars in India
- Video: Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos