EB Pa. Turnpike reopens after rigs collide
PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE - March 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- The eastbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike were at a standstill because a pair of big rigs collided.
The accident happened in the eastbound lanes between the Bensalem Exit (351) and the Delaware Valley Exit (358) shortly after 9 a.m.
Chopper 6 spotted a backup that was clearing, but the highway had been cleared and traffic was moving again by 9:50 a.m.
There were no reports of injuries in the accident.
pa turnpike, pennsylvania, traffic
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 7 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion 8 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
8 min ago