Lanes reopen after crash on I-95 in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - March 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police responded to the scene of an accident on I-95 in Chester, Pa.
The accident occurred on southbound I-95 in the area of the Commodore Barry Bridge at around 4:50 p.m.
Multiple people suffered injuries, but no specifics have been released.
The crash closed all lanes of I-95 soutbound and one northbound lane between Highland Avenue and Kerlin Street.
All lanes were reopened shortly after 6:00 p.m.
accident, chester, delaware county, traffic
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools relocating students, staff Friday 3 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Protests overshadow Mayor's budget address
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
43 min ago