Lanes reopen after crash on I-95 in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - March 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police responded to the scene of an accident on I-95 in Chester, Pa.
The accident occurred on southbound I-95 in the area of the Commodore Barry Bridge at around 4:50 p.m.
Multiple people suffered injuries, but no specifics have been released.
The crash closed all lanes of I-95 soutbound and one northbound lane between Highland Avenue and Kerlin Street.
All lanes were reopened shortly after 6:00 p.m.
accident, chester, delaware county, traffic
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed