SEPTA Warminster Line service restored
March 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- A power problem made the Friday morning commute an adventure for people in part of the region.
Service on the Warminster Line was suspended due to wire problems near Roslyn.
Passengers had to use buses or alternate train routes in order to get from that part of Bucks County into Philadelphia and back again, but service has been restored.
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast 32 min ago
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville 27 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia 34 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 36 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Schools, daycares introduce yoga for kids
8 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
32 min ago
- Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older...
26 min ago