SEPTA Warminster Line service restored
March 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- A power problem made the Friday morning commute an adventure for people in part of the region.
Service on the Warminster Line was suspended due to wire problems near Roslyn.
Passengers had to use buses or alternate train routes in order to get from that part of Bucks County into Philadelphia and back again, but service has been restored.
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes 29 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos