SEPTA Warminster Line service restored
March 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- A power problem made the Friday morning commute an adventure for people in part of the region.
Service on the Warminster Line was suspended due to wire problems near Roslyn.
Passengers had to use buses or alternate train routes in order to get from that part of Bucks County into Philadelphia and back again, but service has been restored.
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy 52 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 19 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 17 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 18 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
52 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate...
48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
36 min ago