Rt. 202 reopens following head-on crash in Doylestown
BUCKINGHAM TWP., Pa. - March 31, 2011 (WPVI) -- A head-on crash has led to the closure of Route 202 in Bucks County.
The accident happened just before 7:00 a.m. Thursday morning at the intersection of Route 202 and Route 313 in Doylestown Township.
Two people were injured in the collision. Both were transported to Saint Mary's Hospital. There is no word on their condition.
Route 202 was shutdown in both directions for a time while rescue workers were on scene. The roadway has since reopened.
accident, bucks county, pennsylvania, traffic
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 38 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos