Rt. 202 reopens following head-on crash in Doylestown
BUCKINGHAM TWP., Pa. - March 31, 2011 (WPVI) -- A head-on crash has led to the closure of Route 202 in Bucks County.
The accident happened just before 7:00 a.m. Thursday morning at the intersection of Route 202 and Route 313 in Doylestown Township.
Two people were injured in the collision. Both were transported to Saint Mary's Hospital. There is no word on their condition.
Route 202 was shutdown in both directions for a time while rescue workers were on scene. The roadway has since reopened.
accident, bucks county, pennsylvania, traffic
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Finally, a nice weekend! 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 3 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting 8 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 19 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
14 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
3 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton...
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos