Southbound Blue Route reopens
April 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- The southbound Blue Route was closed for nearly an hour Media, Pa. because of an overturned vehicle.
The accident happened around noon. The driver of the vehicle apparently lost control and flipped just south of the Baltimore Pike exit.
Southbound drivers are forced to get off I-476 at Route 1.
Police and medical personnel are just arriving on the scene. Rescue teams got at least one person out of the vehicle and transported the victim to the hospital.
Stay tuned to Action News at Noon and 6abc.com for the latest information.
blue route, accident, traffic
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 16 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 39 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
39 min ago