Southbound Blue Route reopens
April 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- The southbound Blue Route was closed for nearly an hour Media, Pa. because of an overturned vehicle.
The accident happened around noon. The driver of the vehicle apparently lost control and flipped just south of the Baltimore Pike exit.
Southbound drivers are forced to get off I-476 at Route 1.
Police and medical personnel are just arriving on the scene. Rescue teams got at least one person out of the vehicle and transported the victim to the hospital.
Stay tuned to Action News at Noon and 6abc.com for the latest information.
blue route, accident, traffic
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 45 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!