Southbound Blue Route reopens
April 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- The southbound Blue Route was closed for nearly an hour Media, Pa. because of an overturned vehicle.
The accident happened around noon. The driver of the vehicle apparently lost control and flipped just south of the Baltimore Pike exit.
Southbound drivers are forced to get off I-476 at Route 1.
Police and medical personnel are just arriving on the scene. Rescue teams got at least one person out of the vehicle and transported the victim to the hospital.
Stay tuned to Action News at Noon and 6abc.com for the latest information.
blue route, accident, traffic
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 29 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast 45 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete 50 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa 40 min ago
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 8 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
20 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
8 min ago