Trains facing delays in, out of NYC
NEWARK, N.J. - April 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- Train passengers are facing delays in and out of New York's Penn Station.
NJ Transit spokesman Dan Stessel says Amtrak is inspecting the overhead wire in one of the two Hudson River tunnels. Stessel says a train on Tuesday experienced damage to the device that connects to the wire.
Amtrak and NJ Transit trains are single tracking in and out of New York.
NJ Transit trains are operating up to 30 minutes behind schedule.
amtrak, new jersey transit, new jersey, new york, new york city, traffic
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 44 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 34 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 5 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos