Flipped tractor trailer along Pa. Turnpike
VALLEY FORGE, Pa. - May 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- Drivers face delays on the Pa. Turnpike because a big rig flipped on its side.
The rig flipped on the ramp from the westbound Pa. Turnpike to the Valley Forge.
The truck driver was not hurt.
Some lanes of the highway are blocked while workers try to get the truck back on its wheels.
Drivers should expect delays on the Pa. Turnpike near Valley Forge for most of the morning.
pa turnpike, traffic
- Photos: Pictures of Wawa car theft suspects 19 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 34 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park 17 min ago
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 14 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly