Tractor trailer jack-knifes on Route 30 bypass
WEST WHITELAND TWP., Pa. - June 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- Chester County authorities are trying to determine what caused a tractor-trailer to jack-knife along the Route 30 bypass in West Whiteland.
Traffic was snarled in the area around 2:00 pm when the truck jack-knifed in in the eastbound lanes at the Route 100 interchange.
No serious injuries have been reported.
The roadway was reopened around 4:15 p.m.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, traffic
- DA's office: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 17 min ago
- Record Warmth! 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Several cars vandalized in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 42 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 5 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Record Warmth!
3 min ago