Tractor trailer jack-knifes on Route 30 bypass
WEST WHITELAND TWP., Pa. - June 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- Chester County authorities are trying to determine what caused a tractor-trailer to jack-knife along the Route 30 bypass in West Whiteland.
Traffic was snarled in the area around 2:00 pm when the truck jack-knifed in in the eastbound lanes at the Route 100 interchange.
No serious injuries have been reported.
The roadway was reopened around 4:15 p.m.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, traffic
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 53 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 29 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
53 min ago