Jackknifed truck causes delays on I-195
WHITE HORSE, N.J. - June 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- A jackknifed tractor-trailer caused delays on Route I-195 in White Horse, Mercer County on Tuesday morning.
The accident happened around 5:15 a.m. on the ramp from I-195 onto I-295 (Exit 40).
State police say the driver was being treated for a minor injury.
There was no immediate word on how this crash happened.
accident, mercer county, new jersey, traffic
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs