Jackknifed truck causes delays on I-195
WHITE HORSE, N.J. - June 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- A jackknifed tractor-trailer caused delays on Route I-195 in White Horse, Mercer County on Tuesday morning.
The accident happened around 5:15 a.m. on the ramp from I-195 onto I-295 (Exit 40).
State police say the driver was being treated for a minor injury.
There was no immediate word on how this crash happened.
accident, mercer county, new jersey, traffic
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman crashes into tractor trailer in Mayfair 10 min ago
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting 19 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 7 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Dozens charged in alleged slip and fall scheme
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos